Thanks for the boost, everyone! 200,000 views and counting!
- In Search of Constructive Conversations
- What Psychoanalysis Can Do For You
- The Difference Between Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
- Clearing Out Weeds and Nurturing Buds of Change
- Happy Valentine’s Day
- Finding a useful perspective in troubling times
- Progress and the Conflicting Forces in the Human Psyche
- Falling Down and Getting Up Again
- The Antidote to Envy
- The Cost of Cynicism
- Dr. Ryan Howes' review of Wisdom from the Couch on Psychology Today
- Feature article in Today's Woman magazine, October 2014
- Interview with Heroines of the British Psychoanalytic Institute
- Jennifer is interviewed on Strategies for Living – 8/8/14
- Jennifer is interviewed on WESB radio Liveline – 8/14/14
- Jennifer on video, Understanding the Mysteries of the Unconscious – 6/9/14
- Just for fun: So you want a Ph.D. in clinical psychology?
- New Books in Psychoanalysis Interview – December 2014
- Psychoanalysis – An Introduction (video)
- Radio interview on BYU's Matt Townsend Show: The Importance of Your Feelings
- Tips For Building Your Wise Mind Skills
- Vromans talk on Video – January 2015
Congrats Jen! I can’t view other comments, to be nosy, but I cant. You have always been a hard worker, and you set your eyes on the prize! I can hardly wait to have you sign my copy! At one point in history, we only had 200,000 people in the USA; something to think about!